Living the simple life

Tuesday 23 December 2008

Christmas!!!

Am working 20 hours a day to make Christmas this year. We have no income at the mo so am just coming to the end of my last paycheck, have been scouring the bargain aisle at Tesco's and have done well! Just building and decorating a dolls house that my friend Lizzy bought for her daughter. I managed to buy a cd from E bay full of dolls house wallpaper so I have saved a bomb- it was £1.99 and has 1115 items on it to print out. Wil post pics of finished house asap.I think I have finished almost everything and am hibernating today.

I have been very worried about my friend Steve, we have talked every couple of days on the phone and seen each other at least once a week for the last year but he went AWOL a month ago. I tried every means of contact available besides carrier pigeon then I left him in peace - last night he turned up at my door after having a paralysing bout of depression, we talked and laughed for a couple of hours then he went on his way promising to keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment