Living the simple life

Monday 30 September 2013

Here is my latest make, done in 3 days and will be soon winging its way to a dear friend as a little gift to thank her for her kindness of spirit. In the past few chaotic months my band of online buddies have kept me upright and I will never forget that.

Here is my darling boy in his car. He is smiling at his reflection in the door panel. I cannot believe he has started school today and immeadiately took to his carer. 

I lost a lot of pictures when my Pc dies but am hoping to have them all back soon, meanwhile am off to take lots more.

2 comments:

  1. He's really so sweet! I've really missed you.. When are you coming back? I hope to hear from you as asap. Your loyal reader - Betty Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot seem to access my blog - I have another one http://myblogginnyknit.blogspot.co.uk/ hope to see you there xx

    ReplyDelete